Welcome to the official home of The Practical Witch’s Almanac. The author has free stuff here, unique creations in the shop, an online almanac with Sabbats and moon phases, and a great podcast for you to listen to.
New stuff is added regularly. Grab the weekly newsletter, so you find out about everything first. The newsletter also has recipes, spells, tips, and more.
Stuff to Do
- Order The Practical Witch’s Almanac – signed copies
- See Moon Phases and Sabbats – and sync to your device
- Get Free Printables- tarot decks & book of shadows pages
- Listen to the Practical Witch Talk podcast
- Enroll at Witch Academy – classes in witchcraft, tarot, and magical herbalism
- Shop for Witchcraft – candles, oils, incense, books, etc.
- Subscribe to the weekly Newsletter
Practical Witch Talk
Practical Witch Talk is the podcast hosted by Friday Gladheart. Episodes for the current season (season 2) are free, but you can show your support through Patreon HERE.– Listen to the Podcast –
Who is Friday Gladheart?
Friday Gladheart is the author of The Practical Witch’s Almanac. She has been serving the online community with educational and entertaining content since 1996. It was in that year that Friday founded Witch Academy, the oldest and highly respected online academy for witchcraft, tarot, and herbalism. The Practical Witch’s Almanac began at the Academy and now enjoys a worldwide audience. Read more…