Welcome to the home of The Practical Witch’s Almanac
While Friday Gladheart is on the annual book tour, the shop will offer gift certificates, Witch Academy enrollment, a few items, and almanacs. After January 10th, you’ll be able to order the regular supply of candles, incense, oils, crystals, tarot decks, and books again.
Stuff to do here:
- View and sync moon phases, Sabbats, and events from your almanac with any device
- Get free printables- including tarot decks and pages for your book of shadows
- Listen or subscribe to the Practical Witch Talk podcast
- Take classes in witchcraft, tarot, and magical herbalism by enrolling at WitchAcademy.org
- Shop for a custom-made creation from Friday’s apothecary
- Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up-to-date. They are sent out about once or twice a month.
Who is the Practical Witch?
Do you like to learn new things or find new ways to approach old ideas? Do you enjoy practical tips and tricks to enrich your spiritual and magical practice? Would you like to bring a bit of magic into your everyday life? If so, you are a Practical Witch.
Who is Friday Gladheart?
Friday Gladheart is the author of The Practical Witch’s Almanac. She has been serving the online community with educational and entertaining content since 1996. It was in that year that Friday founded Witch Academy, the oldest and highly respected online academy for witchcraft, tarot, and herbalism. The Practical Witch’s Almanac began at the Academy and now enjoys a worldwide audience.
What is Practical Witch Talk?
Practical Witch Talk is the podcast hosted by Friday Gladheart. Episodes for the current season (season 2) are free, but you can show your support through Patreon HERE.