Welcome to the Practical Witch's little gift shop. The author of The Practical Witch's Almanac (Friday Gladheart) has been a practicing herbalist for over 30 years. She and her partner (Robert Jensen) are creating a Pagan sanctuary and teaching garden on the edge of the Ouachita National Forest. Special items created by Friday and Robert are offered here in this little online store. Unique, custom-made items are our specialty, for example:
- Most of our hand rolled incense is made from herbs we have grown and harvested at the appropriate lunar phase according to its intended use. Exotic woods and resins are always obtained from eco-friendly, fair-trade sources - usually from families we have worked with for decades.
- Jewelry is created based on designs found in the artwork of The Practical Witch's Almanac.
- Runes, wands, and other wood items are created from a large white oak tree that was struck by lightening just 120 feet away from Friday!
These are serious magical tools for Practical Witches. Our prices are kept low so that you don't have to "break the bank" in order to get the talisman you have been looking for, the perfect altar piece, or some incense that doesn't trigger your allergies!
Let's get transparent
Transactions are processed under Wind 'n' Wood - the official name of the sanctuary and our business, registered in the state of Arkansas. Address: 35 Wind 'n' Wood Trail | Story, AR 71970-7907 | Phone: 870-490-2813 (this is Friday's private mobile number).
There is no such thing as "free shipping" and businesses that offer this service simply include shipping into their item prices. As you can see, our prices are already very low, and to be fair to all of our customers, we charge a flat rate to ship your package. If your location is not in the listings below, please contact Friday to get an exact quote on your shipping charges.
- United States Addresses: $3.00 - Three Dollars - This includes all U.S. addresses, APO, FPO and DPO
- Canada & Mexico: $22.00 - Twenty-two Dollars
- United Kingdom, Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Australia & New Zealand: $28.00 - Twenty-eight Dollars
You may use any Credit or Debit Card, E-Check, or even a bank transfer through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to use this service.
For U.S. addresses only, you may send payment through the mail. Finish your order and check "offline payment" when you checkout. The items you added to your order will then be held until we receive your payment and it clears. We are only able to accept Money Orders that are from the United States Postal Service. Stop by any post office and purchase a money order for your order amount. The post office charges about $1.25 for money orders under $500. Because many items are hand made in very limited quantity, we do not have a large warehouse inventory. Therefore, we must receive your payment within 10 days from the date of your order or it will be cancelled.
Make your money order out to:
35 Wind n Wood Trail
Story, AR 71970-7907
Returns, Replacements & Refunds
We want you to be delighted with your order! Bringing a bit of magic into your life is why we do what we do. If you aren't happy, we aren't happy. Let's talk about how we can make things right.
Basically if you return your items within 30 days of the shipping date, we will issue you a refund or replace items as you wish. Please keep in mind that it may take us up to two weeks to refund your money once we receive the items back in the mail. You will have to cover the return shipping costs.
Return anything within 30 days from the date shipped to receive a refund or replacement when...
- You received the wrong item
- You ordered more of an item than you received
- Items were damaged during shipping
Request for Refunds
Please contact us to discuss returns and refunds within 30 days from the date shipped for the following situations:
- You changed your mind
- A surprise bill came up and you need your money back
- You ordered a custom made item and are unhappy with it
Item totals in your cart already include all applicable sales tax.